Non-Residents, Glanbrook Rangers (Glancaster Minor Hockey)

This Category is part of the season, which is not set as the current season.


Non-Resident Players (NRP’s) are invited to try out for Major and Minor Rep teams in our Peewee, Bantam and Midget divisions. (NRP’s are only eligible for AA).

You must obtain an “NRP Passport” from your home association and present it at the first try out.

Non-residents will not be able to register online for tryouts. You will need to register in person on the first day of tryouts.

Please note: Due to regulations set forth by the city of Hamilton, there is a limit to the number of non-Hamilton residents that the association is allowed to accept.  It is based on a percentage of the total number of registrants for the organization.  This regulation only applies to players from outside the "New City of Hamilton".

House League:

Players living outside Glanbrook are welcome to play House League at any level. Please contact Heather Barr to register ([email protected])